Dr Melanie Crane
Dr Melanie Crane is a Research Fellow based at the Prevention Research Collaboration at the University of Sydney. Her work focuses on the implementation and scale-up of interventions.
She is an evaluation specialist, with a particular interest in complex health interventions and experience working in government, academia and non-government organisations.
Dr Crane’s research interests expand across formative research, implementation and evaluation of public health interventions in areas such as climate change, physical activity, built environments and active travel, workplace health promotion, obesity prevention, tobacco control, diet, cancer prevention and chronic respiratory diseases.
- Methods and metrics for moving from best practice prevention to implementation and scale up
- Workplace Health Insights: Cross-jurisdictional analysis of Healthy Worker Initiatives
- AUSPOPS – AUStralian Perceptions of Prevention Survey
- Employing physical activity to prevent chronic disease
- Melanie is also working across the projects of the Rapid Response Evaluation Capacity.