INSPIRE – Encourage inclusiveness, engagement, and motivation in citizen science.
IMPACT – Explore, investigate, and showcase the affects and effects of citizen science projects.
INFLUENCE – Showcase citizen science communication techniques for maximum influence.
- Monday 20th November (side event): Workshops & excursions
- Tuesday 21st November: Conference Day 1 (Opening, Keynotes, breakout rooms, short talks, long talks, posters, & official welcome evening event)
- Wednesday 22nd November: Conference Day 2 (Keynotes, short talks, long talks, posters, dinner TBA)
- Thursday 23rd November: Conference Day 3 (Keynotes, short talks, long talks, posters, conference official close, dinner TBA)
- Friday 24th November (side event): Bonus Bioblitz Day! Learn how to use iNaturalist from experts, get to know the local wildlife, meet the locals and discover species new to science in the Sunshine Coast area.