Supportive environments for better health
We are working to understand how the environments in which we live contribute to health outcomes. We are looking at the design of urban environments, the systems that impact on whether or not people eat healthily, and the role of food insecurity in Aboriginal overweight and obesity.
- How do we effectively embed health at all levels of political and policy decision-making?
- Public health law: making it work for the prevention of chronic disease
- Valuing healthy liveable cities - Phase 2
- Supporting priority actions in the food and nutrition system
- Improving Aboriginal food security and diet