Supporting the case for prevention
Despite the burden of lifestyle-related chronic disease and the opportunities for prevention, only a small percentage of Australian government budgets for health care is spent on prevention. Our research helps our policy partners to communicate the benefits of prevention, to engage the public, and to drive action.
- Developing the tools to map and measure urban liveability across Australia - Phase 1
- Perceptions of prevention: what does the Australian community think?
- Building a compelling case for prevention - Phase 1
- Assessing costs and benefits of whole-of-government prevention
- Benchmarking obesity policies in Australia
- Mapping national action to prevent chronic disease
- Are healthy diets really more expensive?
- Model behaviour: A systems approach to alcohol-related harm
- Taking a snapshot of the economics of prevention
- Revealing the unsung heroes of healthy public policy