GPHW2023: Global Public Health Week in Australia 3-7 April
TYPE Prevention Centre News
The World Federation of Public Health is bringing together institutions, communities, and public health actors to recognise the contributions of public health and its workforce.
The 2023 GPHW theme is “Building a More Equitable, Sustainable, and Resilient Health System” and we are delighted to see a number of online events will be held locally by the Council of Academic Public Health Institutions Australasia (CAPHIA), the Australian Health Promotion Association (AHPA) and the Public Health Association of Australia (PHAA):
- Monday, 3 April: Preparing public health professionals and associations for the new challenges: An Australasian perspective (CAPHIA and AHPA)
- Tuesday, 4 April: Masterclass: The climate crisis and health (CAPHIA)
- Wednesday 5 April:
- Webinar: Why institutions matter – A conversation with Professor Vivian Lin (PHAA)
- Masterclass: Co-design for health system reform (CAPHIA)
- Thursday, 6 April: Workshop: Public health education for a sustainable and equitable future (CAPHIA)
- Friday, 7 April: 2022 CAPHIA Teaching and Learning Forum at Monash University (Resources shared)
Find out more about Global Public Health Week here .