The agenda was crafted with the aim to explore emerging trends, and equip us to deal with these. It aims to inspire action across the continuum, from changes to your daily work, research and communication through to system change and everything in between.
The Prevention Centre was excited to present at the 2023 Preventive Health Conference. We will be celebrating our decade of prevention and sharing our insights from the past ten years.
- Practitioners Focus
- Strengthening the business case for prevention and communications and framing for public health
- Addressing power, privilege and politics
- Understanding the complexities and Challenges of Co-Design
- Strengthening Indigenous voices through preventive action
- Knowledge translation exchange
- Environments and settings for public health
- Learning from our success stories (and also from things that didn’t work)
- Action from womb to tomb – addressing prevention across the life course
- Emerging issues and the ‘next’ public health
About the Preventive Health Conference
The Preventive Health Conference is an important conference on the public health calendar. Convened by the Public Health Association of Australia (PHAA), the Preventive Health Conference is an annual conference aimed at providing a platform to engage, challenge and exchange ideas, where pivotal issues for building prevention in Australia are discussed and where delegates can learn from the experience, opinions and perspectives of sector leaders and their peers.