In 2023, the Preventive Health Conference is of a hybrid format, meaning that you have the option of attending the conference in person in Adelaide or online.
The theme and sub-themes have been designed to equip you to make meaningful changes that will lead to action in preventive health.
The agenda has been crafted with the aim to explore emerging trends, and equip us to deal with these. It aims to inspire action across the continuum, from changes to your daily work, research and communication through to system change and everything in between.
Abstract submissions close Wednesday 7 December 2022, at 11:59pm AEDT.
- Practitioners Focus
- Strengthening the business case for prevention and communications and framing for public health
- Addressing power, privilege and politics
- Understanding the complexities and Challenges of Co-Design
- Strengthening Indigenous voices through preventive action
- Knowledge translation exchange
- Environments and settings for public health
- Learning from our success stories (and also from things that didn’t work)
- Action from womb to tomb – addressing prevention across the life course
- Emerging issues and the ‘next’ public health
In 2023, the conference is of a Hybrid format, this means that you have the option of attending the Conference in person in Adelaide or online via the Virtual Event Portal.
Earlybird registrations close on Thursday 9 February 2023, at 11:59pm AEDT.
About the Preventive Health Conference
The Preventive Health Conference is an important conference on the public health calendar. Convened by the Public Health Association of Australia (PHAA), the Preventive Health Conference is an annual conference aimed at providing a platform to engage, challenge and exchange ideas, where pivotal issues for building prevention in Australia are discussed and where delegates can learn from the experience, opinions and perspectives of sector leaders and their peers.