Nourish Network Healthy Retail Toolkit
Time to AEST
Event Series External event
This healthy food retail webinar from the Nourish Network collaboration features panellists drawn from the team who developed the Toolkit. They share how and why they created it, using a collaborative multi-sector / multi-disciplinary approach, and discuss the Victorian Department of Health-funded research that informed the Toolkit’s final iteration.
The webinar will explore:
- The value of including multi-stakeholder perspectives to identify resources tailored to the needs of end users
- The research that sourced feedback from the food retail community on the useability of the Toolkit
- The upcoming adaptation of the Toolkit by Health and Wellbeing Queensland
- Next steps for the Toolkit
You will have the opportunity to ask questions of panellists.
- Victoria Hobbs MBA, Coordinator, Nourish Network, Institute for Health Transformation, GLOBE, Deakin University
- Margaret Rozman APD, Program Manager, Healthy Eating Advisory Service, Nutrition Australia
- Chris Livaditis, Food Manager, Deakin University
- John Hedley, Group Manager, Support Services, Western District Health Service
- Dr Tara Boelsen-Robinson, Research Fellow, Institute for Health Transformation, GLOBE, Deakin University