This healthy food retail webinar from the Nourish Network collaboration features panellists drawn from the team who developed the Toolkit. They share how and why they created it, using a collaborative multi-sector / multi-disciplinary approach, and discuss the Victorian Department of Health-funded research that informed the Toolkit’s final iteration.
The webinar will explore:
- The value of including multi-stakeholder perspectives to identify resources tailored to the needs of end users
- The research that sourced feedback from the food retail community on the useability of the Toolkit
- The upcoming adaptation of the Toolkit by Health and Wellbeing Queensland
- Next steps for the Toolkit
You will have the opportunity to ask questions of panellists.
- Victoria Hobbs MBA, Coordinator, Nourish Network, Institute for Health Transformation, GLOBE, Deakin University
- Margaret Rozman APD, Program Manager, Healthy Eating Advisory Service, Nutrition Australia
- Chris Livaditis, Food Manager, Deakin University
- John Hedley, Group Manager, Support Services, Western District Health Service
- Dr Tara Boelsen-Robinson, Research Fellow, Institute for Health Transformation, GLOBE, Deakin University