This is an interactive short course using lectures, small group work, self reflection, group discussion, and feedback from participants.
- Examine the value of collaborative partnerships in producing evidence-informed policy
- Explore methods designed to enhance research and knowledge translation
- Clarify different terminologies used in research and policy making endeavors
- Become familiar with the key processes used in research and policy making
- Share experiences with researchers and policy actors in an interactive space
- Develop skills and expertise in collaboration for research-to-policy translation
- Explore opportunities for working across research policy boundaries
- Network and build research and policy partnerships
Modules and Dates
Module 1: Concepts and Frameworks – 22/08/2022
Module 2: Tools and Skills -23/08/2022
Module 3: Application and Practice – 02/09/2022
Please note: Modules 2 and 3 are only available if Module 1
Please see registration page for details on costs.