Join researchers, public health practitioners, policy makers, advocates and community organisations discuss how we can work together to design and implement policies that support equitable food systems. With a focus on strengths-based, actionable solutions, our keynote speakers and guests will discuss topics such as:
- culturally informed trauma-integrated healing approaches to food policy and practice for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- VicHealth’s work and commitment to health equity
- commercial drivers of nutrition equity for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- local government actions to address inequities in diets
- reducing inequities in rural diets
- including priority populations’ voices in food policy.