Australian Public Health Conference 2023
DATE / TIME to
Event Series External event
Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart, Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart, Davey Street, Hobart TAS, Australia
The 2023 Conference will present a national and multi-disciplinary perspective on public health issues and be a pathway for public health professionals to connect and share new and innovative ideas that can be applied to local settings and systems to help create and improve health systems for local communities.
Sub-themes will explore new approaches and showcase research and innovation on the following:
- Advancing the public health workforce
- Strengthening public health governance, policy, law and ethics
- Embedding evaluation in public health initiatives
- Optimising public health communication and addressing misinformation
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
- Health determinants and health inequities
- Environment and sustainability
- Established and emerging issues, threats and harms
- Collaborating for public health
The call for abstracts has been extended until May 24, 2023.