Associate Professor Sonia Wutzke
Associate Professor Wutzke is Deputy Director of the Prevention Centre.
She has more than 20 years’ experience in senior and executive management roles in academia, the not-for-profit sector and state government.
Her research interests include systems approaches to improving population health outcomes, operationalising knowledge from research and practice, the power of organisational networks for innovation and change, and learning from implementation of large-scale public health initiatives.
- Prevention Tracker: Describing, guiding and monitoring system change efforts in local communities
- Workplace Health Insights: Cross-jurisdictional analysis of Healthy Worker Initiatives
- A system for the prevention of lifestyle-related chronic disease
- Prevention Tracker proof-of-concept pilot: Learning from local data to activate systems for the prevention of chronic disease
- Mapping the role of health services in prevention
- Mapping national action to prevent chronic disease
- Simulation modelling of alcohol consumption and the effectiveness of harm-reduction policies